Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Mice tail and a snake
I walk over to my mom's house this morning and I find a mouse tail on the porch. Not a body just a tail. And in the cat dish on top of the
cat food is a dead mouse. From what my mom said after the mouse is caught in the
mouse trap the dead mouse is then put ontop of the cat food for the cat
to have a treat. Wow really that is the fun that goes on when you live in the country. then tonight I go to check out my brother's room
at my mom's house and I look towards the wall and what do I see but a
snake slithering across the wall. I scream that I just saw a snake and
my mom then yell's down to her friend to come help get the snake out of
the room. My mom's friend attempts to catch the snake but the snake was
faster and it went under the chair. My mom said to not let Foster know about the snake as he will then not want to use this room as his room. I will be contacting Foster to let him know about his new roommate. We got a new air conditoner for the trailer today. I want to say thank you to Bright Futures they are a wonderful orginzation that have been helping me and the kids. A little bit of good news about the water pressure in the bathroom. I was able to take a shower this morning and I had enough water to not have to fill a pitcher with water from the kitchen first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment