Sunday, May 6, 2012

Chicken's & water

the water pressure for the hot water in the bath/tub shower has gone away. Saturday morning Kylie had to walk to grandma's to take a shower.  Everyday I feel like we are camping only it's fancy camping.  My mom has no idea what is wrong with the water pressure.  So for now everyday me and the kids will walk to grandma's to take a shower.  I went to Joplin this morning for my eye exam and my new glasses will be here in 7-10 days. I'm so excited I'll be able to see again.  My mom went to Joplin Saturday morning too, in the morning she bought two chickens (the real live kind).  I was leaving Joplin before her so I met up with her to bring the two chicken's home as it was hot on Saturday.  Well I get home and Lance get's the box with the chicken's in them and takes them to the chicken coop.  He come's back aournd to the front of the house about 10 minutes later.  I ask him "how are the chicken's" he says "one is dead but the other one is doing good".  So either the one chicken died while in my mom's car or it died while in my car. Either way I transported a dead chicken :(  Good news is that the chicken that survived laid an egg this morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment