Sunday, May 6, 2012

bug in my ear

In the middle of the night I get woke up by a weird noise and feeling in my right ear.  I'm freaking out, I realize I have a bug in my ear.  So as I'm half asleep I take a q-tip and put it in my ear.  This was a bad idea as I push the bug further into my ear canal and I kill it.  So now I have a dead bug in my ear.  I go back to bed as I have no idea how to get a dead bug out of my ear.  Morning comes and I can't hear right out of my ear.  My family comes over for lunch and I'm telling my mom about it.  She say's "maybe an ear candle will suck it out".  So she goes to her house and comes back with an ear candle.  I lay on the floor and she used the ear candle.  It's the weirdest feeling every having this candle in my ear sucking up ear wax and hopefully the dead bug.  After she is finished, she cuts open the ear candle and inside is a dead bug. Not sure what kind of bug but I don't really care cause it's out of my ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment