Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Bugs, spiders, and day to day living
I now have to dig out dead bugs from my sink so that I can do dishes. Any by dishes I mean hand washing there is no dishwasher in this house. The doors don't shut completely and the window's have plastic and aluminium foil over them. Yes I said aluminium foil, not sure why it was like that when we moved in. I don't even have to turn the door knobs to get in my house. All I do is push on the door. I don't even have a key to my doors. I don't think there is even keys. The kids have to call grandma to kill jumping spiders. I have to sort my trash into burnables and non burnable as there is no trash service in the country. We are getting another window air conditioner next week which will help when the heat starts. In the bathroom the hot water has no pressure when you want to take a shower. Yet in the bathroom and kitchen faucets the hot water comes out with too much pressure. Last night I had to fill pitcher up with hot water from the kitchen so that Nathan could take a shower by dumping the hot water from the pitcher over his body. I AM NOT A COUNTRY GIRL. THAT IS WHY I MOVED FROM THE COUNTRY WHEN I WAS 16. Yet some how we will overcome this and we'll be a better family because of it. Privacy, I do not know what that is anymore. I see and spend more time with my children than I ever have in my life. I can't decide if we live like we are camping or if we live like we where staying in a hotel room. I think it's a combo of both. I have a fire ring right outside of my front door. And to join in the fun my brother will be moving back in with my mom later this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment