Sunday, May 6, 2012
air conditioner and new floor
Foster helped me put the new air conditioner in the living room yesterday. Lance, Foster and Nathan put the new floor in Nathans room so now he can stop living/sleeping in the living room. I'm working on laundry to start the new week tomorrow. Kylie is working tonight until close. I asked her to bring me cookies home. Subway has the best cookies ever and I've been craving chocolate today. All 3 of the chicken's have been out and eating bugs and grass today. I keep telling them "Eat all the ants, spiders, and bugs so that they won't come into the trailer. I don't know if they listen to me or not. Grandma got me some flowers that I need to go plant. I guess that will be my last job for the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment